A NEIGHBORHOOD OASIS FOR CONNECTION, CONVERSATION, WELL CRAFTED FOOD AND EXCEPTIONAL COFFEE
PK is BACK!
Happily, the rumors are true … we have opened our doors in our new Stowe location at 1940 Mountain Road! We have also re-opened in Waterbury at 40 Foundry Street. We are just past Stowe Street Café – off Bidwell Lane – next to the wonderful team at Sunja’s Kimchi and Aztlan Burritos. Come in for coffee, a treat and to say, “Hello!”
We are rebuilding and just like you, taking one day at a time, but our goal remains the same – to surprise and delight you – our community. We couldn’t be happier.
In order to keep safety and health at the forefront, we have added a few touches:
- Installed UV-C air filters and plexiglass dividers between customers and staff
- All orders will be “to go” for the foreseeable future
- Removed all inside seating. Seating is still available outside if you wish
- Added “PK Stand Here” markers on our floor to delineate 6’ buffers between customers in line
- Created one-way flow – folks will enter at the front door and use our back door as an exit
- Installing a front entry platform with metal grate for snow removal
- Put up a lot of signage, hand sanitizer and merchandise to keep you safe, entertained and informed!
- We are accepting credit cards only to minimize contact
For now, as we get going, we’ll be open limited hours and days – but stay tuned as we ramp up. Please note that we have eliminated the online ordering system, so all orders will now be made in person at the counter
Current Waterbury Hours:
Monday through Friday: 7 am to 2pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am to 3 pm
Current Stowe Hours:
Thursday through Monday : 7 am to noon
Please come say hello!
With gratitude –
Katrina and the PK Team
Our house-made baked goods and savory treats are made from scratch by our fabulous baking team.